CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 9, 2012

BeHiNd

                  Oh my word I am not sure how I got this far behind but I have. WOW!!!! There has been a lot going on and I hate when I forget to write about it as it is happening. Here are a bunch of small posts to try to remember what we had going.
                  Just because I am thinking about it, Stockden turns to me the other day after a snow storm and says Mom we do not eat yellow snow.  Then another day he turned to me and said I don't have to be good anymore Christmas is over. Ha Ha what a funny kid. He has a really bad habit of not wearing socks and it drives my poor mother crazy. We went down to her house the other day and he walks in her house and the 1st thing he says to her is Grandma I'm wearing socks!!! The girls have been busy and crazy as ever. They are all liking school and making some good friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment