CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

GratiWednesday!!!

Have to call it gratiwednesday this week since I did not get it done before midnight. Oh well at least I am trying to get it done. That should count for something.

I am thankful for my kids. I know I say this everyweek but it is true. They are my saving grace they make me want to be a better person, try harder, go farther.
I am thankful for my sisters. I have the best sisters. 2 of my sisters were able to head up to SLC with me this last weekend and I am so thankful that they would go and help me and support McKalls dancing.
I am thankful for my car. It handled so nice I had no problems.
I am thankful for a bed. I just got a new bed and I am in love I am sleeping so much better.
I am thankful for my mom and dad.
I am thankful for Andres, Sarah and the boys
I am thankful for my friend Kristy, she always seems to know when to call to cheer me up
I am thankful for a job
I am thankful for warm weather
I am thankful for Diet Coke
I am thankful for space
I am thankful for the power of prayer
I am thankful for choices that I have my own
I am thankful for a sound mind
I am thankful for a cellphone (with no contract)
I am thankful for sleep. It really is hard to come by these days.
I am thankful for a sense of humor
I am thankful for the unconditional love my kids have for me
I am thankful for love
I am thankful for my grandma

I have so much more to be thankful for but I am having a hard time staying focused. I have only slept 1.5 hours in the last almost 24 hours. I still have one more night to work too. Oh well I will survive. I have taken survival to an art form. HA HA

0 comments:

Post a Comment