CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 4, 2011

Crazy Life

Sorry no pictures with this post, really just wanted to write and share a few things I hope to remember later. Stockden is quite the boy. Had to call poison control the other day please note that with him this is the 1st time which is shocking I know. Well I was switching the laundry and walked by the stairs there he sits at the bottom stair sucking on the bottle of orange glow furniture polish (the one I have looked everywhere for for the past 2 weeks). I get him upstairs and have the bottle on the back it says if swallowed call a physician immediately. Lovely!! He is coughing and spitting trying to stick his fingers down his throat. I hurry and call them a the nice lady Ann takes the info and is a little worried about the coughing, tells me what to watch for and do and says she will call back in an hour and check. He did stop coughing and was back to his busy busy self before the hour was up. Ann laughed when she called back and could hear him yelling and singing. So glad nothing serious. He then was sitting by me on the couch, I got up to get a drink and he stole my spot and kept laughing that he was in my spot, telling me to come sit in his spot by him. I told him he was such a cute boy and he says no yous a cute boy, I told him I wasn't a boy but a girl and he says yous not a cute girl yous a cute mommy. I love him he sure knows when I need a laugh.

McKall has been dancing, and playing soccer like crazy, she is playing on a traveling soccer team and they have practice in the snow she has learned thermal underwear is her friend. She is also getting ready for dance comp in March. She has had a ton of homework lately but is so good to make sure it is done. She made high honor roll again and went on a field trip to the new swimming pool in Cedar.

Jentrie has also been busy with dance school and activity days, she loves activity days and has the cutest leaders thank you guys so much. She went on a field trip yesterday to St.George to the Jacob Hamblin home and then to Sand Hollow. She had a great time it was for the kids on Honor Roll. She is also so good about doing her homework and making sure its in on time. She is also still loving piano and doing so well at learning her new songs.

Staelie doesn't have as much going on as the other girls but Stae really likes it that way. She would much rather play with her Bestest Friend Synara. She is doing so good at school and loves playing the dog game with her friends there. She is such a good little reader and it is so fun to listen to her. She loves loves to play the Wii which surprised me she wasn't the kids I thought would. She loves getting to the next level. She said she wanted to go to counseling so she could complain I had to laugh she is funny.

They are such good kids and I am so blessed to have them in my life. I probably don't tell them enough and that is one of my things to work on. They are so good to help me and each other and I really appreciate that. I love listening to them talk to each other and sing along to the radio.

I also have a really good friend Shannon that I cant tell enough how much I appreciate her. She had been so good to listen to me and just be there. I worked the Wednesday night and on Thursday there was no sleep in sight. She brought me a 52oz Diet Coke clear full of ice. Bless her!!! She then took Jentrie and Staelie swimming that night at the new swimming pool they had such a great time. Jentrie loves to play with her daughter Stacia and Staelie of course loves Synara who is Shannon's youngest. Thanks Again Shannon you are the best.

Well there is a small recap hopefully next post will have pictures.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yikes, Stockden! It is so good to hear about your lovely girls and how well they are doing. Keep up the good work, Mom.

Kacee said...

You are the cutest Mom! I love those kids!!

Post a Comment