CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Ashlee's Farewell Party

My sister Ashlee is headed to New York City to live for 2 months. My mom and sisters Kati and Kacee put together a little get together before she went. They did such a great job. It looked great. They had a spot for people to write advise to Ashlee. McKall loved that. The kids had a great time. Ashlee's friend Sandi brought her adorable little boy Aiden he is 5 months old and oh so cute. Stockden loved him. He couldn't figure out why the baby did not have boots. He kept wanting to hold him and would wave at him whenever he saw him. Aiden is such a good baby. He let the kids talk to him and hold him. It was fun to just hang out with the family and Ashlee's really great friends. Hope you have an amazing time in New York Ashlee and get to do all the things you want. Ashlee amazes me she sets her mind to something and does it. She doesn't let fear stop her. She gets to have some amazing adventures because fear does not define her. I am in awe. I am such a baby about things and would be to scared to head off by myself. I guess I will just have to live through Ashlee!!! Ha Ha

Kati

Mom

Stockden

Jose and Staelie (she is holding down the tablecloth)

Jose

Kati

Ashlee

Kelsey and her beautiful baby Ella

Deann Kelsey Ella and Mom

Sandi and Aiden

Sandi and Aiden

Jose playing jump rope

Jentrie jump roping

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Sounds like a great time. Good luck in NYC!

Post a Comment