CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Crazy Sunday

Today has been one of those days. Did not make it to church today had a neighbor having a major fit because Jose's dog had gotten out. Then Stockden is on day 3 of potty training he has done so good. Only 2 accidents and one of them happened to be when it was church time. Gotta love it. I had a roast in the fridge, all ready to be put in the crock pot in the morning for dinner tonight and that did not happen so I have dinner for tomorrow just nothing for today. Oh well I guess you have to have days like this to appreciate the good ones. We did take a drive up to Woods Ranch and walked up to Kids Pond. Stockden loved that. The kids then played on the swings that are there and we headed home.I went to get my phone to take pictures and realized I left it plugged in at home.  We are attempting to make Cinnamon Rolls hope they turn out. We have kind of had to realize today was not going to go our way but have made the best out of it anyway!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment