CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Just Thinking

I am sitting at work and was just thinking about what a character Stockden is. We went and played at the park the other day and he ended up leaving his boots there by mistake. We are home getting ready for bed when he comes up and tells me he wants his boots and that they are at the park. We jump in the car and head up there and NO BOOTS. We looked everywhere. He put his hand over his eyes and starts sobbing that his boots were gone. Someone had stolen his boots. McKall tells him that if Mom or Dad wont buy you new boots then I will and he turns and looks at her and says No Ashee will buy me new boots. So I guess my poor sister is in charge of fixing his broken heart.

When Jose and I both work graveyards Stockden goes to my moms and he always wants to make sure they have sausage. He is very persistent about it. Well he is telling me what he did at Grandmas yesterday and out of the blue is gets upset and says Grandpa says I live in Cedar City and I don't. I start laughing and try to tell him that in fact he does live in Cedar City but he is insistent that he lives in a house. So I try to tell him that the house is in Cedar City he wanted none of that so thanks Dad for opening a big can of worms!! HA HA

My kids are getting ready to go back to school and I am having mixed feelings. I am so excited for them and a schedule again but I am going to miss them like crazy at the same time. I don't love sharing my kids with the world and on the other hand after a long day of whining and fighting I am ready for them to go. I guess it is the joy of parenting. My kids are just growing up so fast and I  want time to slow down but at the same time they are such amazing talented people I love to watch them turn into the people they are and cant wait to see whats next. I  know I know it seems like I am never happy want the best of both worlds sometimes I guess.

Soccer season is upon us and I am excited. All of the girls are playing AYSO and then McKall is also playing competition. All 3 girls have their first game on Saturday. A day at the soccer fields seems like just what we need. I will have to post pictures, hopefully I will remember to take them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment