CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Soccer, Soccer, Soccer and one heck of a Sun Burn

The girls soccer season kicked off on Saturday and boy did it kick off. We had 4 games that day and not one of them was at the same time. We enjoyed soccer from 8:\45 in the morning until after 4:00 in the afternoon. Well me being the bright person that I am forgot to wear sunblock and I am still paying for it days later. My chest is so burnt it is almost a purple color. I have blisters and a ton of soreness. I have had cold baths and showers, ice, wet rags, aloe, and vinegar and nothing has completely taken the sting out. My skin is so tight that it hurts to lay down. It was quite funny on my legs, I was wearing a pair of carpi's so I look like I have bright red socks on. Oh well I can almost guarantee I wont forget again.

Jentrie was the 1st one to play and her uniform is the royal blue color I think the team name is the Smurfs. Staelie was next and hers is a green color and they are the butterflies. McKalls comp team was next and the Hotshots did great a 5-0 WIN. Sorry have to brag after the rough season they had last year. McKalls AYSO team was up last and she is a light blue and they are the bullets. All the girls did really well  they all played hard and did their best. Staelie is still trying to get it all down and just goes out and has a really great time. Jentries loves to help the coach I think more than actually playing. One year when she was playing soccer her coach went around and asked all the girls what position they wanted to play and Jents answer was Coach!!! McKall loves soccer but she does take it pretty serious it was fun to watch her relax a little bit and enjoy the game. By the end of the 2nd game she could hardly walk. She loves it CRAZY!!!!



















0 comments:

Post a Comment