CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

New Calling

Sorry for a bunch of short post but that seems to be the wave length that my brain is on lately. I finish a post and then I remember something else. Oh well so is life. Well I got a new calling at church. I get to teach CTR 5. They are so cute but there is quite a few of them. I think 7 come pretty regularly. I taught last Sunday for the 1st time and they were so cute. I think one girl spent the entire primary and class going to the bathroom and getting a drink. The one little boy had a notebook and he kept writing and drawing pictures/notes to the girls. They were so fun. One of my little girls looks like Snow White. She has the biggest brown eyes and is just such a cutie. She likes to talk a lot and not always about the lesson. She also likes to move around a lot she will keep class interesting. Wish me luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment