CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Bribes

Just thought I would post this just because. I took Stockden and Staelie to Wal Mart the other day. I hate taking kids to Wal Mart in the summer there is just so many people and it seems to take forever. Well as we started on our short trip turned long I told Staelie and Stockden that they would ride the Merry go Round if they would be good through the store. So they were good and got to ride. They were both so funny just had to share some pictures!!!











I decided to try the Bountiful Baskets that I had been hearing so much about. The girls at my work in St George LOVE them. I got brave and jumped on the band wagon and let me tell you it did not disappoint. Well the morning I was set to go it  Jose and the girls had gone to Mesquite so it was just Stockden and me. I got to the pick up stop in plenty of time and what do you know the truck is late. Well I told Stockden if he could be good and help me we would go get a drink when we were done. We had to wait 25 min and it was over 30 mins before we were through. He was excellent. He loved putting the fruit and veggies into the basket. Here are some pictures of him after we picked up our veggie and fruit he had an Icee and donut for breakfast!!!!





1 comments:

ashcardon said...

Your kids are so cute, I can't wait to see them when I get back! Thanks for posting so I can see what's going on with your cute family!

Post a Comment