CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Throwing Rocks!!!

Oh my word has it been forever since I updated. Well life has been a little crazy at our house but I guess what is new!!! Stockden had to learn an important lesson resently. NO THROWING ROCKS AT MOMS CAR!!!!
Jose, Stockden and Staelie were all outside one afternoon. I was in the house getting things done when Jose came in and said your son is mad at me he got it trouble for throwing rocks at your car. I said good for you dont let him do that. The end or so we thought. Later we went to go get in the car to go to town, I opened the back door for Staelie to get in and the whole back seat was covered in glass. I said to Jose what broke in hear? As I am asking the question I look up and the whole back windshield is gone shattered. At the back of the seats covered in glass was one lonely little rock. Needless to say a expensive lesson learned. The guy that installed the windshield was laughing and told Jose to make sure if Stockden was going to throw rocks to throw at the front windshield it is about half the price!!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment