CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 30, 2011

McKalls a First Year!!!!

McKall was able to attend girls camp for the first time!!! I was way more excited about it then she was. She was so nervous. She tried to get me to let her stay home. She imagined every possibility, what if no one sits by me, what is I get lost, what if what if what if. My mom and I did the best we could to try to convince her that everything would be fine and she would have a wonderful time. McKall  has a hard time going anywhere, she gets so upset/excited to go that once she gets there she is just fine. She left for camp on Tues July 26th and came home July 29th. On the morning they were leaving it rained and rained. They had to delay the leaving time by over an hour and some wards in the stake did not leave until the next day. I dropped her off at the church and when I went to leave she kept asking me if I was sure I had to go. Then when I took her picture a was sure some vomiting was going to take place.



She was so funny. When I picked her up on Friday there were tears that it was over and she wasn't ready yet. She loved the girls and the leaders. They all took such good care of her. Thank you so much!!! She loved Snipe hunting with Marissa B. She bore her testimony at the testimony meeting, she loved making the crafts and performing the skit,then she loved being able to start a fire and she loved it all even with the rain and mud. I do not think that there was one thing that she didn't like. She talked and talked, she told Jose it was Girls camp so he would not understand. Ha ha!! In the after pictures she looks so much more relaxed.




She wore those crazy glasses from the skit and the bandanna all day long.  She wore them in the store and to the Eye Dr. She was crazy. She was more than ready to have a shower though!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment