CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Misc

This  is just a misc post. I have pictures I want to keep just not enough for its own blog post.
Here are more pictures of Kristy's sweet sweet baby. I just love him. They went out of town for Thanksgiving and I was beyond ready for them to come home I needed my baby fix. These are not the best it was hard getting them when he was holding still. He figured I should be holding him not taking pictures.





Stockden is a crazy boy sometimes. He was sure that a jacket was pants and he put it on as pants just to prove me wrong.


He then decided maybe I could be right and went and dressed himself. He was so proud and kept telling me I look good huh mom, my clothes match huh mom. I just didn't have the heart to make him change when he was so proud. He completed the look with his toy story snow boots not pictured here.




What a ham he is. He sure makes me laugh sometimes. He is just such a sweet boy. He drives his sisters crazy which means he is being the perfect brother.

Not the best pictures but here is me and Staelie goofing off in the car one day.




0 comments:

Post a Comment