CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween Fun

Halloween is always a kids favorite holiday (other than Christmas) and my kids are no exception. They love Halloween. I could really take it or leave it. I am not a huge fan but defiantly not a hater. The kids did to do anything for Halloween at school so when they got home they were ready to celebrate. My sisters Kati and Ashlee came up to help take the kids trick or treating and just hang out. Kati dressed up and looked so cute.
McKall was Alice, Jentrie was a clown, Staelie was a unicorn and Stockden was Grumpy Bear. The costume was a little bit to small but he did not care and would not change. It was a battle I was just not willing to fight. The kids had a great time all but Stockden he kept complaining that his feet hurt, he was tired, are we done yet, can we go. The list was never ending. He got some candy and just decided he was done. Thank heavens for Ashlee and Kati they helped carry him all the way back to the car. Stockden told Ashlee when I get home I am going to get on the couch with my blanket and I not getting off. Ha Ha what a couch potato. I'm sure having a mom who works graveyard shifts has nothing to do with that. He did love trying to blow out the candles in peoples pumpkins he thought that was great. He kept blowing ours out before we could even leave. The kids kept getting complimented on their manners. It was so nice to hear people be appreciative of being told thank you and I am glad the kids are so good at remembering. My mom had sent up those glow sticks. I think they liked making things out of those as much as being in their costumes. They had a blast with them. Here are some fun pictures of the kids.

















0 comments:

Post a Comment