CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving Plays and Dancing

Staelies cute little 2nd grade class put on some Thanksgiving plays. They each made their own character and then had to learn their parts. Staelie was the carrot and she was just the cutest carrot there was. She said her lines so clearly and loud. It was a cute program and I was so happy I could go. Kati's boyfriend Justin was able to come and that just made Staelies day. She loves Justin's and was so excited to see him there. In every picture I tried to get she kept sticking her tongue out at me.





McKall then had a dance performance that same night. She was dancing at the Talon Craft Fair. It was so fun to watch. Grandma Lynne and Grandma Bertha were able to some along with Kati and Justin. It was quick and they did a good job. I always seem to end up on the wrong side though. I pick a side and she ends up being on the opposite side every time. My friend Shannon did the same thing so she watched McKall dance and I watched her daughter Sienna. Ha Ha.


0 comments:

Post a Comment