CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree

We got our Christmas Tree UP!!! Oh my word was Stockden excited. He has redecorated it a million times already. I likes to climb underneath it and plug and unplug the lights a hundred times a day. It is going to be a great time until Christmas, I just hope the tree is still standing. We were at least smart to use our old tree instead of our newer one with the flock that looks like snow. That would have just been bad. Ha Ha.










Stockden is so excited for Christmas. I hope we all make it. I dont think my decorations will. I have some decorations that I have had since McKall, they have survived just fine through 3 girls and we have had 2 casualties so far with him. Oh well he is all boy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment