CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Carnival

My elementary school girls had their Halloween carnival on Friday. McKall had gone to St. George with my dad for a soccer game at Pine View. Stockden had spent the day with my mom and sisters in St. George so it was just me and the 2 girls. We headed over to the carnival for some fun. We really did have a good time. Jentrie dressed up as a clown and Staelie was a unicorn. They played the book walk and they both won a book. They did pumpkin bowling, vampire ring toss, golfing, shooting, plunko, ski ball, and the fish pond. They had such a great time. When they were out of tickets they were ready to go. It was perfect. We then headed down to Arbys for some dinner just the 3 of us.
















Andres, Sarah and the boys were able to make it to McKall's soccer game. She was so thrilled. She was on cloud nine all night. She was still so excited when I walked to her later. Stockden wanted to go down to Andres's house and was so mad that he was not able to. He kept telling my dad that I still mad at you. The next morning he was still mad. He is so funny. He is having his first sleepover at my sisters Kacees house I wish them the best of luck.

Here are some quotes I have be looking at that have helped me out lately.


0 comments:

Post a Comment