CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Party

I have the sweetest most caring loving little girl. She had noticed that life has been a little bit rocky and crazy lately and that I have been struggling with all of it. Well she decided I needed a party to show how much I was loved. She went to my mom and sisters and planned this whole Cheer Day party behind my back. She sent out invitations, had a program, made a sign and planned food. I cant believe she did all of this. She made a book with will pictures and notes from her and her siblings. She had another book that my sisters, mom and kids wrote really nice things about me. She just went above and beyond. I guess she has been planning this for a few weeks and every time they would get together they would work on it. She had a whole notebook that she had planned it all out. It was probably the sweetest nicest thing anyone has ever done for me. She had my dad get my out of the house so she could set up. She got the other kids is the shower and dressed in nice clothes. On the invitations she put dresses or date night clothing. Ha ha. On my grandmas she put bring a box of pizza or macaroni and cheese. McKall loves my grandmas mac and cheese. What a character. She was going to ask me to cook for the party with out me knowing that is what I was doing but my sisters told her I could not cook for my own party.




Thank you McKall I really appreciate it. You are just too sweet and I love you. Thanks to my family for helping her with all of this. Love you too!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment