CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Oh My Guess Who's A Teenager!!!

Happy Happy Birthday to my beautiful McKall!!!! She is officially a teenager, I am not quite sure how this all happened but she is thrilled none the less to finally be 13!!!! McKall was born October 12th at 2032. We had waited all day for her to arrive. I had gone into the hospital at 7:00 am and she just was content to stay put. She weighted 7lb 3oz she did not have a lot of hair. She really didn't have very much hair for the first 2 years of her life. She cut her own hair one day a huge chunk right off the side. We had to take her to have it fixed and every since then she has had lots of gorgeous hair.
     McKall has been spoiled rotten from the get go. We use to have to set the timer for my sisters when they held her because they would fight over who's turn it was. Ashlee was the biggest baby hog!!! McKall is a sweet, amazing, talented, responsible, smart, helpful, spiritual, beautiful young lady. I am so proud to be her mom. She is always so sweet to remember to say thank you for something someone has done for her. She is always making sure you know how much she loves you. I work nights and she is always so wonderful to help where ever she can. She is quite the dancer and soccer player. She puts in a lot of time and energy with these activities and it is fun to watch her succeed.

13 Things I Love About McKall

1. Her beautiful smile. I love to see her smile it lights up her whole face.
2. Her laugh. She gets going and soon everyone is laughing
3. Her love for her family.
4. Her love of Coke
5. Her nickname from soccer Loud Mouth Ninja
6. How she is always looking out for others and trys to make sure no one is left out
7. How sweet she is with her sisters and brother
8. Her love of clothes and trying to put together new outfits.
9. Her fear of hairy legs
10. Her love of reading. I love when she gets into a book and cant put it down.
11. She loves to sing along to the radio in the car and I love singing with her.
12. She is absolutely beautiful on the outside as well as the inside
13. Her willingness to sacrifice and work hard for the things that she wants.

There are so many more things that I love about McKall she is truly an amazing person and I love being her mom. I love that she is still willing to share things about her life with me. All the kids at school when they tell her something in secret that its OK to tell her mom since she tells her mom everything. I love it. I love getting to spend time with her when I take her to school in the morning and her willingness to wait after school to be picked up. McKall tries so hard to make life easier for others even when it is not easy for her. I love you McKall and hope you have an amazing day and know how much you are loved.





0 comments:

Post a Comment