CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Dad!!!

So on October 6th my dad celebrated the big 55. Stockden and I went and purchased some birthday balloons for him. Stockden was so funny he kept telling the lady it was is Grandpas birthday. He was so excited. We made Dad cookies and were able to go out to dinner with the whole family. We went to Pizza Factory and had a delicious dinner and great company. Poor McKall had soccer practice right before we went to dinner and was frozen and  could not warm up. My dad is an amazing dad and I hope that he had a great birthday. We are so blessed to have him in our lives. Happy Late Birthday Dad!!!!

5 Things I Love About my Dad

1. He is the most caring, selfless, person I have ever met.
2. He is so funny he says the goofiest things and makes everyone laugh
3. He is a Diet Coke drinker like me
4. He loves my mom
5. He is an amazing father and grandfather to me and my kids. They all love their Grandpa. He is so willing to help me out I truly truly appreciate it.

I took some pictures at Pizza Factory they are not the best pictures but pictures none the less. McKall was freezing as I said and wouldnt let me get a picture and Stockden was to busy watching everyone else to get a picture. Jentrie and Staelie were so cute sharing their salad.








0 comments:

Post a Comment