CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

McKalls Birthday!!!!

For McKalls birthday we kept it pretty low key which she was just fine with. She is such a funny girl. She told my Uncle Ron that a birthday cake was just a pastry with icing. So for her birthday breakfast I went and got her a donut (her favorite donut) and had them write Happy Birthday McKall on it. She thought it was great when she saw it.




We made her a fun candy bar poster. Her and her sisters made one for Jose one year for his birthday and they had such a great time doing it I thought she would love having it done for her. She sure did. It is hung up on her wall in her room.






She then headed off to school. Her friends made sure she was sang to in every class. She loved that. After school we had gotten her the famous birthday balloons. It is just not a birthday with out them. When I was growing up my mom would get us balloons for our birthday and have them tied to our chair waiting for when we got home. I loved this and have past it on to my kids that also love it. So thank you mom!!! We opened gifts and then off to soccer practice she went. Don't worry they made sure to sing to her there too.





After soccer we headed to dinner with my family. Off to Applebees we went. She LOVES LOVES LOVES to be sang too. It does not matter where we go as long as they sing. She gets the best look on her face while it happens its so fun to watch her. My Mom and Kacee got off work late so they just met us back at the house to open presents. Thank you to everyone who helped make this a special day for an extra special girl!!!!







                           Here are some fun pictures of McKall growing up that I stole from my sisters blog.

















0 comments:

Post a Comment