CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Beautiful Girls

Just thought I would post some pictures of McKall and Jentrie. They had their dance pictures yesterday. We went to Evans Beauty College and got their hair done. They both looked so beautiful. It took forever. They both had 2 people curling their hair. Both of the girls had curling irons and it still took over an hour. That is why I like to pay them to do it. The school did a great job. McKalls bangs are twisted into her hair and it looked like a rope it was too cool I have got to learn how to do that. I will post their actual dance pictures when I get them, but here are pictures of my beautiful girls. (Staelie doesn't dance so no pictures of her but she is a beautiful girl too).















Staelie is so excited for her birthday she can hardly standing it. We have a daily countdown (multiple time a day) on how many days until her birthday. She will be 7 and cant wait. We talk about what we will bring to school for her to share, family party, and friend party. She cant make up her mind what she wants, it so fun to listen to her. Will have to post pictures of her party. She is still loving school and is getting signed up to play machine pitch softball and soccer. She is so excited.

Stockden is still Stockden so full of it. He is in love with my mom and sister Kacee. Out of the blue today he decided he wanted to go to Kacees house. He kept talking about it forever. He just loves her (and her dog Gator). Every time he talks to my mom on the phone he tells her I goes to yous house. He got to stay with her the other night when I worked. She was in bed  he came in and told her that he was tired, she told him to get in bed. She thought that he would get in bed with her but he turned and climbed into his playpen. He then was quiet for awhile, she thought he had gone to sleep. He then said Grandma she said yes Stockden he said you have sausages and she told him yes he then said OK night. He is too funny he always has to eat sausages at her house.
Just a little bit of whats going on. Until next time.

1 comments:

Kacee said...

I am in LOVE with all of your kids!! I love that you post on here so we can all keep up on whats going on!! Thanks for sharing!! P.S. I haven't heard what we're doing for Stae's b-day... so let me know! :)

Post a Comment