CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Lazy Day

So today was just one of those days that not a lot got accomplished. Oh well its nice to have them. McKall had a soccer game at 1:30 but it got cancelled due to weather. For anyone who's kids our themselves play soccer know that this is a freak of nature thing.(at least for traveling soccer)
 They do not cancel soccer for anything. In St. George for her 1st game it rained the entire time we were there it had also rained all day long. 1 1/2 hours in the cold and rain those poor girls played. Their games in Cedar have been played in the snow and horrible wind where the parents watch from the car so I was shocked that they didn't play today. Not that I was not tremendously relieved but shocked none the less. We spent the day doing a little cleaning and alot of laundry folding. I don't mind the washing and drying of the laundry I really hate the folding. Oh well it got done. I then took the girls swimming and got Staelie signed up for machine pitch softball and all 3 girls for soccer. Soccer doesn't even start until August they are just having sign ups super early this year. I can at least check it off my list. We ran a few errands after swimming and stopped and picked up Wendy's. Nothing fancy. We ate at home and while the girls were eating Stockden decided he wanted to dance. He wanted his cowboy music on. It cracks me up because he considers Shinedown cowboy music. He turned it on and danced away. He has to have it really loud. The girls and I were laughing our heads off. He would get on his 4 wheeler and jump it is beat to the music. He is quite the dancer too it kind of looks like a seizure sometimes and he does all this while trying to sing along. I did get it on video on my phone and will have to try to get it put on. Too funny. It was nice to just hang around the house, get a few things accomplished and really just enjoy the kids. They are so funny to listen to and just be around.

0 comments:

Post a Comment