CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 18, 2011

Family Party Finally!!!

Wow!! This has been a birthday week for sure. If we were not having parties we were getting ready for them. Now that Staelies birthday is officially over I guess we will think about getting ready for Jentries that it next month.

On Saturday my family came up for a final day of birthday celebrating. My mom, dad. grandma, uncle Ron, sisters Kati, Ashlee, Kacee and bro in law Sam we all able to come. We had pizza from 5 buck pizza and then did cake and ice cream.We had these sparkler type candles for the cake and Stockden loved them he kept trying to blow them out. It was quite the chore to get them all lit before he could blow them out. Yes we had 2 cakes. Staelies one request every year is that she wants her own little cake so this is what we have done. She cracks me up with her requests.Staelie opened her presents and we sat around visiting. My mom decided to do the game Heavy Heavy Hang over thy poor Head. Poor Staelie she was not sure what to think of the game and it took quite awhile before she would play. She did wish my sister Kati a new purple car, my mom and dad a million dollars and Sam and Kacee a hundred dollars. She is too cute. In the pictures you can see my mom trying to convince her to play and her with a are you crazy look on her face. This party was pretty low key but loads of fun.Thanks for coming we really appreciate it, I don't know what happened but my kids were bouncing off the walls. Stockden was so silly. I think by the time every one left every one was ready for bed. He was running around like crazy and then just saying crazy things. Staelie asks for the funniest things for her birthday, she told my sister Ashlee that all she ever wanted was a snuggie a sponge bob snuggie so my sister got her one and she was beyond thrilled. She has worn it a ton since yesterday. It is so funny to see her in it it is so big on her. Here are pictures of  her family party.



























Staelie is too funny with the snuggie got to love it. Well here are some pictures of Stockdens hair cut. I know he is wearing a hat in one but because of the hair cut the hat actually fits again. He also has a fishy face in one I told him to say cheese and that is what I got.


0 comments:

Post a Comment