CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 4, 2011

Headache

Poor Stockden, being the busy boy that he is I am surprised that these type of things don't happen more often. He was outside playing, climbing off Jose's trailer (a car trailer) and he cut his head. Staelie was outside with him  and she starts screaming for McKall. I go to see what it going on and she tells me Stockden is bleeding. Staelie is hysterical and Stockden looks kind of stunned. He tells me his head hurts. We get it cleaned up with some triple antibiotics on it and away he went. He was right back to running all over the front yard.When I asked if he was OK he would just say he had a headache. He is such a brave funny kid.  I took some pictures of his cut but he was too busy trying to watch Scooby so they are not the best.











When his sisters start getting after him he has started saying to them yous not my mom. I just laugh. McKall will say Stockden stop and he will turn to her and say Kallie yous not my mom. It makes them so mad and I just laugh and ask them where he learned it from. He is growing up so fast. Jose's dog Roxy had puppies and he thinks he is so big and can hold them. The poor things usually get held upside down. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment