CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 31, 2011

All I Want For Easter is My 2 Front Teeth

Staelie has lost another tooth. My word. She had to wait forever to finally lose the 1st one and then after that one came out they all want to come out. I think she still has 4 more teeth that are loose. Crazy girl. She was so excited for it to come out. It did have to have my help again but that's OK. She is now missing her 2 front teeth. Too bad it is not Christmas time. Sorry for the bad jokes this is what happens when it is after 3 in the morning and I should be working.

Staelie looks so cute. We took some pictures after it came out and she is trying so hard to show the missing tooth. I love her she is too funny. We did tell her that she was not allowed to wash it this time. We also told her that the tooth fairy gives you one free pass of losing your tooth but probably wouldn't be so nice the second time. She put it in a bag but still had such a hard time leaving it alone. Hopefully the tooth fairy will pay her a visit




0 comments:

Post a Comment