CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Next Door Neighbors

I have the cutest, nicest, friendliest, next door neighbors ever. Thora and Bob and wonderful patient people and I am so happy to have them next door. They are older folks and have tons of kids, grand kids, and great grand kids that come to visit and they still love to see my kids. I was getting Stockden from out front today when Thora was getting her mail so she came over to visit. During the course of our conversation she tells me that the other day Stockden came over to her house, opened the front door and came in. Thora told him it was fine to come in he just couldn't bring the dog in. I guess that did not sit well with Stockden so he left. The next thing she knows he has gone around the side of her house and in the kitchen door. What a stinker. The dog could still not come in so he went home. I was horrified. I couldn't believe that he had just walked in her house and that we hadn't known. She just laughed and said he was more than welcome to come over just not the dog. She is too funny and Stockden is too crazy. I am still convinced that Jose was suppose to be watching him. Ha ha!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment