CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Dance Competition

McKall had a dance competition on March 26th in St George. She had to be to the Dixie Center at 8:15 in the morning. On a Saturday morning! As many people know I DO NOT DO MORNINGS!!! This was just not going to work well for anyone. I do not like to get up and if I have to I am a BRAT!!! Not fun for those around me. So my wonderful mother let her come down and stay. My mom got her hair done with the help of my sister Kati, she then helped her get ready, made her a lunch and got her over there. What a great grandma. I so appreciate it.  They did such a good job on her hair and make-up she looked beautiful.

McKall danced in 4 dances, jazz, lyrical, hip hop and all-team. Her and her team looked fantastic. It was so fun to watch her. She is such a great dancer. All of their dances qualified for Nationals. This is a huge deal for the dancers and the studio. Jeanine (owner/teacher at the point) took 3 competition teams and 10 dances and all 10 dances qualified for nationals. Nationals are on May 7th in Salt Lake at Lagoon. It would be so much fun to go. We are not sure if we are going or not. Jeanine has sent out an email for parents to decide. I have to choose for us and then wait and see what the studio decides. I love the waiting game. Ha ha. I am so proud of McKall and her team for a great job.

It is always fun to watch the girls dance. We were not sure if McKall would be dancing or not. She came home from school the Friday before throwing up. She was sick the rest of the afternoon. She didn't go to soccer practice,opted out of dinner, and it must have done the trick. She was ready to go the next morning.
As I have said before my poor camera has still never surfaced so I have no pictures to share. But trust me the dancers looked great.  Congrats to The Point!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment