CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

SEP

So it is SEP week for the kids and today was my day for the updates. I met with Mrs. Roundy first. She is McKalls teacher, she had nothing but great things to say about McKall how well she was doing and how much she enjoyed having her in her class. We also got to register for 7th grade. I am still trying to figure out how she got this old. I could swear it was not very long ago that we were signing up for kindergarten. Oh well. She signed up for choir again she has really enjoyed this. She also picked begining drama perfect for my own drama queen. She is a great kid and I am so proud of how hard she works. I never have to worry about her getting her assignments done she is always on top of it. Way to go McKall!!!

Staelie was next she is in 1st grade and in Mrs. VanBlaircoms class. She is such a cute teacher. She had many fun cute things to say about Staelie it was so nice to hear. She said she is a great student and she does her work with out being asked and she doesnt have to worry about her not paying attention or talking when she should not be. Staelies reading has just gone thru the roof which I love and makes her teacher very happy. She is advancing and learning all the things that she should. She said that her favorite thing to do is write. Her teacher says that whenever she finishes early that is what she asks to do. Stae is always making books at home too. She is working so hard and I am so proud of her. While I was talking with Mrs. Van Jentrie comes in to inform me that they have lost Stockden. Lovely!!! I cut my meeting short to help look for him. McKall was watching him and had to go into the bathroom and he took off. Needless to say we found him a few min later, he had gone outside to the playground and the doors were locked so he could not come back in. The joys of a 2 year old.

Jentrie was last, she is in 4th grade and in Mrs. Simpsons class. We really love her. McKall had her for 3rd and 4th grade so it is like visiting with a friend when we go see her. She loves having Jentrie in her class and makes comments about how different McKall and Jentrie are. They are night and day. She said Jentrie works very hard and always gets her work done. She is very thoughtful and caring and so little drama. Mrs Simpson had to move Jentries desk because 2 of the boys in the class would not quit talking to her. She said that no matter where she moves Jentrie these boys keep trying to talk to her. Too funny. She gets to participate in the science fair for their book report this month. Jent is super excited un like her mother. Jentrie is a straight A student and works hard for this. I am so proud of her. She loves school and is always doing her best. Way to go Jentrie!!!

I love hearing all the great things other people notice about my kids. I love to hear how hard they work and how well they are doing. They are so good to get their homework done and make sure that it is right. We then headed to the book fair for the buy one get one free sale. This is their favorite thing. What a great way to spend the afternoon.

On a differnt note still no camera. Have called the high school a couple of times and it still has not been turned it. I cleaned out the van and no camera. I talked to the Talon coach and she had not seen it but would be on the lookout for it. Hopefully someone will find it. I sure do miss it.

Life is still crazy with dancing, soccer, church activites and school work but thats ok thats they way we like it I guess. Hopefully pictures in a post soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment