CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 24, 2011

CVHS Cheer Review

So it was the Canyon View Cheerleaders night to shine and Jentrie was the lucky one that got to dance at the review. She is on the Enoch Preteam and seem to like it. She is a great dancer she likes it she just doesn't love it. It makes McKall so mad that Jentrie can do things so easily and McKall has to work for them and Jentrie just doesn't care that much. Oh well. Jose took her and was able to watch her dance. I missed it Staelie was home sick and McKall was at soccer and didn't get home soon enough. I got to the school right as she finished. I was so sad. I guess they had a dance group not show up so Jentrie danced sooner than expected.
Here are pictures of her in her costume before she went and also one with her glasses on. Jentrie got glasses at the 1st of February and loves them. I was so embarrassed when I took her to the eye Doctor and realized that she could not see. The eye Dr joked with her and said lets check to see how blind you are. I felt horrible for not checking it out sooner. She looks so cute in them though.




0 comments:

Post a Comment