CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Lost Camera


I have lost my camera!!! This picture is not of my camera but one very similar mine is light pink. I went to the Talon Review yesterday at Canyon View High School to watch McKall dance. I was doing so good at remembering to take pictures. We were getting ready to leave and I stopped to take a few pictures of her in her Alice costume. I think I must have set it on the table with the Talon awards and left. I can not find it anywhere. I have searched the purse and van. I called the high school and no one has turned it in. The nice lady answering the phones was going to email the Talon instructor and see if they found it when there were cleaning up. I so hope so!! I am so sad about my camera, all of my New York pictures were on there and I do not have any of them saved to a CD yet. Hopefully someone will find it and return it or it will be found somewhere in our mess.

On a better note McKall did so good at dance. They performed their All-Team dance and it is so cute. The dance to Alice in Wonderland and some of the girls are Alice and the rest are Mad Hatters. This is their first year using props and it is such a fun dance to watch. McKall makes a very good Alice with the blonde hair and all. She is dancing again on Friday at the SUU drill team review. Her traveling soccer team has also started their games and had their first one on saturday at Desert Hillls in St George. They played in the pouring rain. It never stopped and everyone was soaked. Oh well the joys of sports. McKall had a choir concert last week and it was so much fun. They did a tribute to Rock n Roll. You could tell the kids loved singing these songs. They danced and had boys with mullets and guitars. It was so funny. I did tell Jose it sure makes you feel old when they are singing the songs you loved growing up. They sang "We build this city on Rock and Roll" I use to LOVE that song. She did such a good job.

Jentries mouth seems to be doing good no color changes or pain so we will keep our fingers crossed.We were able to get her signed up for little league and she can not wait to play, her and her friends are already talking about the team to be on the and the one not to be one. She is a lunch worker this week and thinks that it is the coolest thing ever!!! She reminds me everyday to make sure her hair is pulled up in a ponytail, braid or pig tails for her lunch time job. She takes it very seriously. She is too funny.

Staelie is doing good, she has gotten over her cold. We bought a month pass to the Aquatic Center and Staelie is wanting to go all the time she just loves it. She puts on her life jacket and is off. She loves the to go down the slide and spends most of her time doing this.

Stockden is finally better!! Hooray!!! He was such a nice boy and made sure to share his illness with Jose and me. We both have fun sinus infections. Oh well.

Life is crazy but thats ok it lets us know we are still living I guess. Sorry such a weird post hopefully I will find my camera and get to post the pictures from dance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment