CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Dance Comp Parowan

So today was the big dance competition in Parowan. McKall and Jentrie were both participating this year. The thing that sucked is that they were not dancing at the same time. McKall did not have to be there until 2:00. Jentrie on the other hand had to be there at 8:00 in the morning. This makes for a very long day. We got up around 7 and got Jentrie ready and headed to Parowan. I dropped her off and turned around to come home to get ready and get the rest of the kids ready. McKall had a soccer game at 12 but had to be there at 11. I got me Staelie and Stockden ready made arrangements for my neighbor the take McKall and headed back to Parowan to watch Jentrie dance. I missed the 1st two dances and felt horrible esp since I missed the 2nd one by 10 min. We sat and watched forever before she got to dance again. She did such a good job. She did not want to go and does not love big groups or dance that much. I was so proud of her. After she finished we packed up her stuff and headed back to Cedar to get lunch and pick up McKall from soccer. Got McKall came home packed up all her stuff and she has a ton, got her ready and off to Parowan we went again. We got there at 2 and stayed until after 5, She did such a good job she loves competition and loves dance. Her hip hop is her favorite and she really gets into it. It is a lot of fun to watch. She danced her 4 routines and off to Cedar we headed again to get her ready to go to soccer in St George. Poor girl but it was her last game and she really wanted to go. Her Uncle Andres, Aunt Sarah, her cousins, my mom and dad and Aunt Kacee and Uncle Sam all came to cheer her on. She was so excited for them to come. I did not go because after sitting through 135 dances Stockden was done he was so good but could not handle anymore. The last 10 songs about did him in. My dad took her down and then my wonderful neighbor Patty brought her home. The girls have worked so hard at dance and I love to watch them perform. I was not able to get pictures because of no camera and the phone was not working out so well. They have their end of year review on the 12th hope to get some pictures then. Good job girls so proud of your hard work. I love how hard to you try at the different things that you are involved in. I love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment