CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mothers Day





This picture will be posted again in another post but this is my beautiful mom with my beautiful girls. Since Mothers Day was on Sunday the 8th I thought a picture of my mom was needed. I have the most amazing mom. She is one of the kindest, sweetest, giving, caring, forgiving, helpful people that I know and I am so honored to have her as my mom. She is such a great listener when you need to talk and is always there when you need her. She will try her best to arrange whatever she can to be able to help you or just be there for you. She loves my kids and is the best grandma they could ask for. She loves to hear what is going on with them and truly enjoys spending time with them. I love hanging out with her I always have such a good time. She is a great example to me of the kind of person I want to be. She doesn't just tell you how to be a great mom she shows by example. She is a great daughter a wonderful sister a fun aunt, a dedicated runner, a caring daughter in law, a trusting friend. I love you Mom and I am so grateful to have you as a mom and as friend.




This is a picture of my Beautiful Grandma and beautiful sister Kacee. My grandma is another amazing woman that I am blessed to have in my life. She is truly one of the most angel like people I know. She is so giving and loving and everything a grandma should be. She is such a wonderful mother to her boys a caring and helpful mother in law to her daughter in laws, she is the most amazing grandma to her many grand kids, and the bestest great grandma to her great grand kids. I love you grandma and am so thankful to have you in my life. You seem to know just when I need some positive words or a hug. I appreciate you helping me with my kids and coming to all their activities. Thank you for helping us be the people we want to be and loving us when we are not all the way there.   Happy Mothers Day!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment