CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Jentrie and Baseball

Jentrie is playing fast pitch softball this year and loves loves loves it. She has always been a baseball fan and really enjoys watching and playing the sport. She is on Maggie Moos team and has an awesome coach. Teri is so fun and comes up with really cute ideas to help the girls learn and get better. She plays a King of the Hill game when they have batting practice. Jentrie has loves this and can not wait for practice or a game. Jentrie has had 4 games so far and they won 3 out of the 4. They lost this last game by only 2 points. I came to this game and it was the first one I have been able to make. I told her I probably shouldn't come they win when I am not there. Ha ha. Jentrie had a great game she got some really good hits and that always makes her day. She also played great in the field. Got the ball when she could and threw it right to the base. She was really good about covering the bases when the others stepped off to get a ball. It is so fun to watch her play and see just how much she loves it. My pictures are not that great the whole field has chain link and it was hard to find a good spot for a picture but I was at least able to get some.







0 comments:

Post a Comment