CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Jentrie (a day early)

   On Sunday the 15th we celebrated Jentries Birthday with my family. It was 3rd Sunday dinner at my grandmas  so my family was headed this way anyway. We headed over to Grandmas for dinner and then came back to my house for cake ice cream and presents. Kati actually had to drop her gift off before dinner since we were not sure if it would still be alive after being left in the car during dinner. Kati got Jentrie a fish and bowl. Jentrie has wanted a fish forever so thank you Kati. Kati's friend Justin was so awesome and sacrificed his pants to hold the fish bowl all the way to Cedar. Thank you Justin. My parents got Jentrie the biggest pillow pet I have ever seen and she loves it. My other sister Ashlee got her a Nerf gun that she just loves. I am not sure who loves it more my dad or Jentrie. Those two had such a great time shooting all of us with it. Jose and I waited to give her our gift until her real birthday so she would have something. Thank you all for coming. Also my sister Kacee and her husband Sam were not able to come since it was Sam's birthday. Happy Birthday Sam I hope you had an amazing day. Thank you for being such a wonderful Uncle to my kids a great brother in law and taking such good care of my sister. Love you and am so glad you are in our family!!!!                                      


























0 comments:

Post a Comment