CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Funny Boy

Stockden is just too funny. I thought I would just share a few things that he has said lately that have cracked me up. The other day we were watching Scooby together. He got bored and went out back to play with the puppies. I had the windows open so I could hear him. After a little bit I realized I couldn't hear him anymore. I got up to check on him, I open the back door no Stockden or our 2 big dogs and 1 puppy is missing. I go look in the garage and the door is open just enough for him to have gotten out. I head out the front door to start looking for him. I look down the street and there his is walking back up the street in his PJ's cowboy boots and baseball hat. He has the 3 dogs following along. I yell to him what are you doing and he replies with I was just looking at the houses. He is crazy what 2 year old goes looking at houses apparently  mine.

We have be struggling with the whole potty training thing he is just not interested. The other day he stands up in the my tub while taking a bath and is so excited and tells my proudly look my my pee is working as he pees in the tub. What a boy. I was having a bath the other day and he says mom yous having a bath and I say yes he say oh did you stink? I was confused but said no he then asks oh was you wet? Then it dawns on me hes talking about why he has a bath so often.(diapers) What a crack up he is. He sure keeps us on our toes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment