CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 20, 2011

Oh My Word Guess Who's 2 Hands Old!!!!

Happy 10th Birthday Jentrie!!!!




My little Jentrie is now 2 hands old. Oh my word I am not sure when this happened. On May 16, 2001 we welcomed this beautiful little girl to our family and life had not slowed down since. She has been on the go since she first came. I was in labor I mean induced and delivered in 2 hours and 13 min. She couldn't wait to get here. She crawled at 4 months and walked at 8 months. She has always wanted to see what was going on around her. She is one the the sweetest people there are. She is so worried when someone is hurt. She was playing soccer one year and a friend on her team got hurt. Jentrie was a defender and the friend was a forward. She takes off running up the field to give her a hug and make sure she was OK. She loves to work with her hands and has an amazing talent this way. She took apart my back door the other day to see if she could and she could. Got it apart and put back together. The bathroom sink was clogged so she took it apart unclogged it and put it back together. She has been on the honor roll at school all year and works so hard. She loves to do well in school. She asked me yesterday to write a note to her teacher asking to be moved because the kid next to her wont stop talking to her and she cant concentrate on her work. As I have said before she LOVES baseball. She has an amazing talent at gymnastics. McKall was trying to do the splits about 5 years ago and wasn't quite there. Jentrie decided she wanted to try and slide right down in them and can do all 3 Left Right and Center. She loves to be outside. She loves to get dirty but wants her hair done and to look cute while she does it. She loves to have her hair done and loves for me to try different hairstyles. She loves with her whole heart and forgives at a drop of a hat. She is non drama. She doesn't seem to get caught up in all of it like McKall does. She says what she needs to and that is it. She is a wonderful sister and a great friend. I am so glad she is in our family. Happy Birthday Jentrie I love you!!!!

On Monday the 16th Jentries birthday we kept it pretty low key and being the mom of the year that I am I forgot to take pictures. We had cupcakes for breakfast, took donuts to school and had one of her favorites Cafe Rio for dinner. Staelie had her first baseball game so we ate at the ball fields in the car because it was so cold. Jentries friend Destiny came with us. She got some new shoes and a new BMX bike for her birthday. The bike is orange and brown just like she wanted. She is so funny no pink bike for her! She has her friend party at the pool on Saturday so I will remember to get pictures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment