CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Things going on

McKall went to Lagoon this weekend to dance at Nationals. She was so excited. Things were just not working out for all of us to be able to go so my wonderful sister Kati took her. They headed up on Saturday morning since they did not have to be to Lagoon until 1:00. They got there a few min late but at least they got there. Kati said she did such a good job and I was a little sad that I missed it. I am so grateful that Kati was willing to go. Kati did get to experience dance competition on a new level as some of the dancers mom were a little crazy. She ended up getting sprayed with glitter spray not once but twice. I told her it was her personality that was attracting it. Ha Ha. After McKall danced her 2 dances they were free to play. This is McKalls first time at Lagoon and she said she had a great time. They were able to ride almost all the rides. Kati's friend Justin came and spent the day, him and McKall had a great time teasing each other. Thanks Kati I owe you so much. I dont remember if I mentioned this or not but McKall tried out for a Summer Games Soccer team and made it. I am so excited to watch her play. More soccer fun fun fun.

Staelies class performed finger puppet plays and invited the parents to come watch. I got there at the time the paper said but they had started a little early so I was only able to catch they last part. They were so cute. Staelie was the narrator for this one and loved it.

Stockden is as busy as ever. He has been going to a friend of mine's house on Tuesday while I sleep. She has a little boy and they just play and play. I love that he has a friend and is completely worn out after being over there. Jose's brother Andres's ward had fathers and sons on Friday and Jose and Stockden were invited to come. Stockden had a blast. They went camping out by Gunlock. He kept saying I love camping. Jose said that Stockden thought sleeping in a tent was the coolest thing ever and wants to get a tent so he can go camping with his dogs and his girls. He is so funny. He calls his sisters his girls. He was such a good boy at the store the other day so he got to ride Pumba from Lion King and thought it was great. Here are some pictures.






Jentrie as I said in previous post is playing baseball and loving it. She has been loving to be outside. She is getting ready for end of level testing. She is also so excited for her birthday and to finally be 10.

I have been working and playing taxi driver for the kids activities and loving it. At least most days. I did find time to make a wreath with the plastic Easter eggs that we had left. I still need to finish with ribbon and such but here it is.





Jose has been working and trying to take on all of his projects that have been around for awhile. Thats just a little of whats been going on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment