CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Dance Review 2011

On May 12th was McKall and Jentries night to shine at their Spring Dance Review!! Let me tell you they sure did shine. They both were fantastic. It was so fun to watch them perform. McKall danced to 4 dances and Jentrie danced to 3. McKalls hip hop dance is her favorite and she sure gets into it. Its so amazing to watch her be able to dance like that. McKall seems to have a little bit of street dancer in her.I don't know where she gets it I have no dancing ability. Jentrie shocked me a little bit with her dancing. She does not like it and said to me oh grandmas coming that means I have to do my best right. Her best she did and she is amazing. When I told Jeanine that Jentrie was not dancing next year she was so sad. She just kept saying but she is so good. When she performed at the review I saw just what she was talking about. Her turns are so tight and kicks are straight up. She looked great. I told her after her 1st dance how great I thought she did and she says I am still not dancing. Too funny. McKall came out after watching Jentrie and was like mom she is good. They both did their best and the whole studio looked wonderful.






McKall, Jentrie, and Kacee

McKall, Jentrie and My Beautiful Mom



My Mom and Staelie



Staelie and her bestest friend Synara


Kacee and Jentrie




Stole the pictures from my sisters blog since I was not able to take any. Thanks Kacee!!!! My sister Kacee my mom dad and grandma were all able to make it to support the girls. Thank you so much. My sister Kati stayed at my house and watched Stockden who was so sick so that me and Jose were able to attend. Thank you Kati!! My other sister Ashlee was not able to make it because it was her kindergarten program. Missed you Ash sorry we missed your big night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment