CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Bad Week

Last week felt like it was never going to end. If it could have gone wrong it did. My emotions were all over the place and I could go from laughing, crying, or screaming at the drop of a hat. I hate when my emotions feel crazy. I hate when I let the little things get to me and I let them ruin my week. By the end of the week though I was doing pretty good laughing at everything that went wrong. Being tired had a huge roll in laughing and the screw ups. Jentrie had a practice game on Thursday, McKall had soccer and dance. I took McKall to soccer and then go to take Jentrie to baseball, when we are almost there I realize we are headed to the wrong fields. A quick U turn and that is taken care of. I drop her off run home finish getting ready and head back to the ball fields. Stockden and Staelie run off to play at the park with some friends. I sit down with my friend Shannon and we are just visiting away when she turns to me and tells me Staelie just threw up all over the sidewalk. Sure enough right in front of the bleachers. I get her headed to the car, watch Jent hit which by the way she gets a double, and head for home. In the car Staelie is pretty pale I look at the time I need to pick up McKall. I go get her from CVMS, stop at the store get a water for her and head clear out to The Point, get out there and no one is there. Come to find out they have gym practice at CVMS. Right where I was to begin with. I get her taken care of. Run Staelie home, text my friend Shannon to see if the game is still going, she says yes, get in the car ready to leave and she texts me again that it was just over. Finally get Jent picked up and dropped off to turn around and have to go get McKall at the opposite end of town. What a day. I had worked the night before and only gotten about 2 hours sleep on the couch. This was also day 5 of my bad week. I was so glad that I could just laugh.
I think some times we have to have the bad weeks to really appreciate the good weeks. We have to be reminded we are human and we make mistakes. We can let bad weeks, choices, or things destory us or make us stronger. My kids and I have adopted the song Stronger by Kelly Clarkston. It comes on the IPod or radio and everyone is singing at the top of their lungs. When all of our trials are over now and later I want to look back and realize I came out AWESOME!!! I was strong and there were amazing blessings along the way. I am going to deal with my bad weeks because they are part of life, look back later and try to find the tender mercies that I was not able to see at the time, I am going to look at the fact that I made it through and am that much Stronger. I am going to be grateful for all that I have even the bad things for they help make us who we are.

0 comments:

Post a Comment