CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 2, 2012

Bike Riding

My little big boy Stockden has finally learned to riding is big boy bike. (with training wheels). He got the bike for his birthday last June and has just not shown a whole lot of interest in learning to ride. I have tried a few times with limited success. Well the Cowboy Truck died the back wheels fell completely off and he was just devastated. He was so funny though he wanted to call Aunt Ashlee because she would get him a new one. He knows where to go to get what he wants. Well after a few days with no Cowboy Truck I asked him if he would like to learn to ride his bike and he was all over that. It did not take him very long to get the hang of it and he was so proud of himself. I do not think that there can be a whole lot greater feeling than to watch him figure riding the bike out and then to see the pride in his face as he could do it. We spend a lot of time outside now riding the bike. He loves when I say Ready, Set, Go and he then shows me how fast he can pedal. He has gotten my dad to take the bike down to his house when Stockden spends the night so he can ride.
He was so funny as he was riding though, he is still trying to figure out the brakes he looks over and tells me that he does not need to use the brakes because that's how cowboys do it.




0 comments:

Post a Comment