CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Oh My Word Isnt It Great Little Miss Staelie Just Turned 8

Happy Birthday Staelie!!!! My Staelie turned 8 years old on April 14th. I can not believe it I am not sure where the time has gone. Staelie was born April 14, 2004 at 23:12. She weighed 6lb 6 oz was 19 in long and was a beautiful baby that has grown into a beautiful little girl.
Staelie is in 2nd grade, she loves to play with her friends and be outside. Staelie is the kindest sweetest person I have ever met. She is always thinking about others and their feelings. She is so kind to Stockden and is always trying to help him. Staelie works every hard at school. She loves animals, making crafts and being in the water. Staelie has the most beautiful eyes that you can take one look in and see just what she is thinking or feeling. Staelie I am so glad you are in our family we love you so much!!!!
For Staelies birthday we just had everyone come up to our house and had soup, cake and ice cream. Staelie received some very nice gifts and people traveled far to help her celebrate so thank you very much.
One request Staelie had for her birthday was that her and I go on a date to McDonald's just the 2 of us and that is just what we did. The Friday after her birthday we headed to McDonald's for our special date. It was so fun to spend time with just her. After dinner all the kids went to the park and played and then Staelie and I went and participated in Relay for Life. She walked for 2 hours and did not complain not one time. She did fabulous.
Staelie I hope you had a special day even though it snowed.












0 comments:

Post a Comment