CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Parowan Dance Comp 2012

McKall had her annual dance competition in Parowan on Saturday April 21, 2012. This was the first year that she has danced in the afternoon instead of morning. It made for a long day. She had to be out to Parowan at 12:00. She did not get home until around 8:30 pm. The Point did a great job and I thought McKall looked fantastic. I forgot a camera and did not even think about using my phone. That is what happens when you have a 3 year old little boy at dance from 2:00 until 7:00. He had had enough. Stockden was actually really good. We went and got lunch and a treat so he would be able to sit. He then was able to play underneath the bleacher and outside in between dances. By the end he had just plain had enough but then again so had I. I love watching McKall dance it is probably one of my favorite things to do. I love watching how much she improves each time, her facial expressions as she dances and love of dancing that she has. Hip Hop seems to be her favorite and she gets in to it. It is probably the funnest to watch because of how much she likes it. Congrats to McKall and the other dancers at The Point on the great job that they did.

0 comments:

Post a Comment