CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 2, 2012

Sister Baker

I have one the most amazing Relief Society Presidents every. Mrs Susan Baker and I just love her. She has been amazing and I could not ask for a better person in my life right now. She was called to be the President about a 1 week before I met her. We both her brand new. Her to her calling and me to the new ward. She is always there when I need her. She will just show up in random places with a smile and a hug and I am so grateful for her. One day after a really hard day I had talked to her on the phone earlier in the day, she shows up at my work with flowers and chocolates. That just made my day. I felt so special and so loved. I hope she knows just how much that meant to me.



0 comments:

Post a Comment