CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 2, 2012

So Behind

So life has been pretty crazy lately it seems like it is all I can do to stay on top of things. Between working, sleeping, taking care of kids, cleaning the house, laundry and kids activities there is not a enough time left. I love watching my kids play sports, dance, or assembly's at school so the house can stay dirty I guess.
Soccer season is completely under way for McKall so we are usually in St. George on Saturday for a game. Baseball season is just beginning that will make things fun. I like to tease McKall and tell her I like watching Jentrie play baseball because it doesn't make by blood pressure go high like soccer. It is also dance competition season. Fun Fun bring it on. We are finding out that me and my kids are kids of like Superman we can survive just about anything theses days.
Stockden went down to Smiths the other day with Jentrie and was hit in the eye by some lady's shopping cart. He was so sad but oh so cute. He kept telling me how red it was and how much it hurt. He didn't need a kiss for that owie though.



He is such a funny kid, he asked me the other day if he could get in the shower to wash his hinny. He then flooded the bathroom and told me he did it on purpose but dont tell Grandpa. He always keeps me on my toes and is always good for a great laugh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment