CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Here We Go Maggie Moo's

Baseball season has officially started and Jentrie is in 7th heaven. She had her 1st real game of the season yesterday and they kicked some major behind. They won 12-0. Jentrie did so good. She got a hit every time that she was up and batted at least one runner in every time. I love watching Jentrie play baseball the girls are so cute and cheer each other on. Jentrie gets so into the game that it is fun to watch how she reacts to different things that happen. I am excited for nights at the ball park. I enjoy being up there. Also baseball is relaxing for me to watch unlike soccer, that makes me want to pull my hair out. Baseball is good for my blood pressure.



0 comments:

Post a Comment