CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 2, 2012

Gratituesday

I am going to copy the radio station and have my own Gratituesday. What I am thankful for and technically it is after midnight so it makes it officially Tuesday.

I am thankful for Diet Coke and sisters and kids that will bring me one.
I am thankful for my kids and the truly amazing people that they are. They inspire me to be a better person and amaze me every day with the love that they show and the kindness they give.
I am thankful for my sisters. I have the best sisters ever. They are always so good to help me with my kids, listen when I need to talk which lately is all the time, help me to feel better or as said above bring a Diet Coke.
I am thankful for my parents. I have the most amazing parents ever. I don't know how I got so lucky maybe the lord figured life would be hard so he made sure I was surrounded by amazing people.
I am thankful for my Grandma. I have the BESTEST Grandma ever. She is about as perfect as people can come. She is so wonderful and I love her so much. Again I think the lord blessed me with amazing people.
I am thankful for Andres, Sarah and their boys. They are so willing to do whatever they can to help others. They love my kids so much and are so willing to make sure the kids know it. I cant thank them enough.
I am thankful for my job. I may spend too much time tired but I am grateful to know I have it and can take care of my family.
I am thankful for my home. It is not always clean sometimes really loud but it is always filled with love.
I am thankful for the power of prayer. If there is nothing else I learn from this journey we are on I will always be grateful for the lesson of just how powerful prayer really is. What comfort it can bring. Don't want to cry at work so that's all about prayer.

I have so many more things to be grateful for but I could write all day long about the blessings in my life. I am truly a blessed person and the lord is very mindful of me and my kids. For that I am so thankful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment