CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Gratituesday

Another gratituesday!!! I had such a bad week the week before that I really need to take a min and think of the things that I am grateful for!!!
I am thankful for the power of prayer
I am thankful for my healthy children after relay for I life I really realized how lucky I am
I am thankful for a vehicle that gets me where I need to go
I am thankful for a job that helps me to take care of my family
I am thankful I am able to work
I am thankful that family is important to me
I am thankful for life and the choices we all have (free agency)
I am thankful for forgiveness
I am thankful for personal revelation
I am thankful for support
I am thankful for friends
I am thankful for family
I am thankful for my phone and the funny text messages I get
I am thankful I can read and that I enjoy it
I am thankful I can cook and feed my children
I am thankful to be a mother
I am thankful my children can trust and count on my
I am thankful for Diet Coke
I am thankful for Baseball
I am thankful Dance is almost over
I am thankful for McKalls creative imagination (as she calls it)
I am thankful for my kids loving to sing in the car with me
I am thankful for the warm weather. Not too hot not too cold

0 comments:

Post a Comment